- 3 beds
- 1.5 baths
- 1298 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $399,999 or Best Offer!
By July 13, 2021
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $50,000 BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: July 30th, 2021
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Westcourt Place – Waterloo, ON
The subject property is a 2 storey condo townhouse located in the Westmount neighbourhood in Waterloo. The property is situated within walking distance of the University of Waterloo, Laurier University and less than a 15 minute drive from the Go Station. This property is structurally sound with large upside potential after a cosmetic renovation. This property is suitable for a beginner or experienced investor looking to take on a cosmetic fix and flip or add a rental to their portfolio.
- Condo Townhouse
- 2 storey
- 1298 sqft above grade
- 649 sqft basement
- 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath
- Partially finished walk out basement with full ceiling height
- Breaker panel, copper wiring
- Electric baseboard heating
- Built in 1972
- Condo fees: $172.11
- Full cosmetic reno
- Option to add furnace, central AC and duct work
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX & FLIP or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $399,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $460,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation, it should sell for $550,000 or more on the MLS depending on the finishes
- Purchase today for $50K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 186 Westcourt Place sold in May 2021 for $450,000. It is a 2+1 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 storey condo townhouse in the same complex as the subject property. In comparison to the subject property, it has a 1 less bedroom above grade, less square footage and a lower MPAC value. However, it has a few renovations completed and has been well maintained. We believe that after making these adjustments, the subject property would sell for a similar price on the MLS after a quick cleanup.
- 246 Westcourt Place sold in July 2021 for $532,800. It is also in the same complex as the subject property with 3+1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This property has been mostly renovated (older kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanity), and includes forced air heating. The subject property also has a higher MPAC value. We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation and converting to forced air heating, an investor could sell for greater than this price on the MLS.
- 290 Westcourt Place sold in June 2021 for $529,800. It is also in the same complex and similarly has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It has been very well maintained and also includes a few renovations such as new carpet forced air heating and an updated bathroom. However the property has an older kitchen and flooring, as well as a lower MPAC value compared to the subject property. We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation and converting to forced air heating, an investor could sell for greater than this price on the MLS.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at email@example.com or call Luca at 647-308-2118. Luca can answer any questions you have.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property.
We will be scheduling one time for all viewings. Afterwards, we will take the best offer. Please give us a call if you are interested or have any questions.
|Disclaimer: The contents of this email are for informational purposes only. We are not home inspectors or appraisers. Please ensure you do your own due diligence.
- Waterloo, ON
- Square Feet:
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details