Two Storey House in Lyndhurst! Assigned
- 3 beds
- 1 baths
- 1152 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $349,999 or Best Offer!
By March 31, 2022
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $125K BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: June 29th, 2022
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Sweets Corners, Lyndhurst, Ontario
About the Property
This 2 storey detached home consists of 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom and sits on a 10 acre lot. There have been no updates to the home so we would recommend a full cosmetic update to maximize the ARV. There is a crawl space for this property. The roof is at least 10 years old and the windows are in a good condition, as per the seller. The furnace and hot water tank are both owned and there is no A/C in the house, as per seller. The electrical panel is on fuses but has copper wiring, as per seller. Seller said the main issue with the foundation is that it is cracking on the outside so it needs to be parged. The foundation is stone foundation with some poured concrete, as per seller. This property is great for the savvy investor looking to fix and flip or hold as a rental.
About the Neighbourhood
The subject property is situated on the southend of Lyndhurst. Although Lyndhurst is a small town it has all of your basic amenities such as a grocery stores, restaurants, and hardware store. Lyndhurst is located North of the 401 and about 40 minutes East of Kingston.
- 2 Storey Detached
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1152 sqft above grade
- Crawl space
- Property taxes are about $1135
- Fuses panel
- Copper wiring
- Built in 1870
- Furnace and HWT owned
- No A/C
- Roof is 10+ years old as per seller
- 10 Acres
- 658ft x 830ft
- Full cosmetic update
- Seller has the option to leave contents behind so we recommend budgeting for junk removal
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent BUY and HOLD opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $349,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $475,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full renovation this property should be worth at least $600,000 on the MLS.
- Purchase today for $125K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 126 FRANKS Road, Rideau Lakes sold for $580,000 in January 2022. The comparable consists of 3 beds 2 bath and is similar in size. The comparable sits on a smaller lot size but has an attached garage for two cars. The comparable has had some renovations done but is mostly outdated. After asjustments, we believe the subject property would sell for atleast $475,000 “as-is.”
- 186 BERRY Road, Leeds sold for $770,000 in March 2022. The comparable consists of 3 bed 2 bath and sits on a much smaller lot size, less than 2 acres. The comparable is bigger in size but, similar to the subject property, has no basement. The comparable is also outdated throughout. We believe after a full renovation the subject property would sell for at least $600,000 on the MLS.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at email@example.com or call Jocelyn at 647-930-0291. Jocelyn can answer any questions you have and set up a time to view the property.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property
- Lyndhurst, ON
- Square Feet:
- Lot Size:
- 658ft x 830ft
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
- Year Built:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details