Turnkey 2.5 Storey Detached House in Brampton! Assigned
- 8 beds
- 7 baths
- 3901 sqft
|Offer Date: June 24th, 2022
Closing Date: July 15th, 2022
*The buyer has the right to shorten closing by 7 days to July 8th 2022, given they provide the seller notice by June 30th 2022*Crystalhill Drive, Brampton, Ontario
About the Property
This turnkey 2.5 storey detached house consists of 6+2 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. The basement has a separate entrance along with a kitchenette and new countertop. There was also new potlights and a bathroom put in the basement. The shower stall in the master bedroom was upgraded recently. The roof and windows are both original but both in good condition. The furnace and A/C are both owned and were recently purchased. The HWT is a rental. This property is perfect for an investor looking to add a turnkey rental property to their portfolio or for an end user looking for a beautiful move-in property.
About the Neighbourhood
The subject property is situated in the North East end of Brampton. The subject property is located only 5 minutes from the Brampton Hospital and a 20 minute drive to the downtown core. Brampton is located East of Vaughan and North of Mississauga. The subject property is located near countless amenities including, FreshCo, Home Depot, Shoppers Drug Mart, Starbucks, LCBO, Sobeys, restaurants and much more. The subject property is North of the 401 and 407.
- 2.5 Detached House
- 6+2 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 3901 sqft above grade
- 1523 sqft below grade
- Built in 2009
- Property taxes are about $8,208
- Breaker panel and copper wiring
- Separate entrance to basement
- HWT rental
- Furnace purchased in 2021
- A/C purchased in 2022
- Roof and windows are original
- 40ft x 98.4ft
- RIC Zoning
- Create a legal basement suite to rent out and enjoy the passive income
- Seller has the option to leave contents behind so we recommend budgeting for junk removal
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX and FLIP opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $1,619,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $1,750,000 as-is on the MLS
- Purchase today for $130K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 17 Allanhurst Crescent sold for $1,775,000 in May 2022. This comparable consist of 4+2 beds 6 baths and is much smaller in size (~1000 sqft smaller) than the subject property. The comparable sits on a corner lot making it less desirable than the subject property. The comparable also has a finished separate entrance and has been nicely renovated throughout. After adjustments and given the recent shift in the market, we believe this property would sell for at least $1,750,000 “as-is” on the MLS.
- 172 Bayhampton Drive sold for $1,850,000 in May 2022. This comparable consists of 4+1 beds 5 baths and is much smaller in size (~1000 sqft smaller). The comparable also has a separate entrance and sits on a similar lot size as the subject property. The comparable has been nicely renovated and comes with a kitchen in the basement. After adjustments and given the recent shift in the market, we believe this property would sell for at least $1,750,000 “as-is” on the MLS.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jocelyn at 647-930-0291. Jocelyn can answer any questions you have and set up a time to view the property.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property
- Brampton, ON
- Square Feet:
- Lot Size:
- 40ft x 98ft
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
- Year Built:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details