- 2 beds
- 1.5 baths
- 787 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $299,999 or Best Offer!
By August 1, 2021
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $50,000 BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: August 27th, 2021
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Pearl Street – Brantford, ON
The subject property is a semi-detached bungalow located in the Terrace Hill neighbourhood in Brantford. The property is situated minutes to downtown Brantford, Wilfred Laurier Brantford campus, Highway 403 and plenty of amenities.This property is nearly fully renovated, with all of the major items recently replaced and nearly a full cosmetic reno completed. In addition majority of the materials required to finish the renovation will be left behind at the house (trim and transition strips). This property is suitable for a beginner or experienced investor looking to finish a cosmetic reno and realize a quick profit!
- Semi-detached bungalow
- 787 sqft above grade
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- Unfinished basement
- Fuse panel, copper wiring
- Furnace, A/C and water tank 2010 (Owned)
- Roof 2021
- Windows 2020
- Built in 1890
- Most of the plaster walls replaced with drywall
- Kitchen, bathroom, flooring redone in past 3 years
- Trim, transition strips and extra flooring will be left behind
- Finish trim and transition strips (material left behind)
- Change front door
- Install breaker panel
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX & FLIP or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $299,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $350,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after finishing the cosmetic renovation and updating the electrical panel, it should sell for $375,000 or more on the MLS
- Purchase today for $50K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 111 Alfred Street sold in May 2021 for $340,000. Similar to the subject property it is a semi-detached bungalow with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with similar square footage, lot size and MPAC value. Both properties have unfinished basements and a single detached garage, however the subject property has superior finishes on the main floor, as well as brand new windows and roof. We believe that the subject property would sell for approximately $375,000 on the MLS after finishing the minor cosmetic work remaining.
- 3 Halls Avenue sold in April 2021 for $400,000. It is also a semi-detached bungalow with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 detached garage and an unfinished basement. Both properties have similar finishings, however 3 Halls has more square footage and a larger lot. After making these adjustments, we believe that with a completed cosmetic reno, the subject property would sell for approximately $375,000 on the MLS.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luca at 647-308-2118. Luca can answer any questions you have.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property.
We will be scheduling one time for all viewings. Afterwards, we will take the best offer. Please give us a call if you are interested or have any questions.
|Disclaimer: The contents of this email are for informational purposes only. We are not home inspectors or appraisers. Please ensure you do your own due diligence.
- Brantford, ON
- Square Feet:
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details