- 3 beds
- 2.5 baths
- 1168 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $359,999 or Best Offer!
By February 16, 2021
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $50,000 BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: April 12th, 2021
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
The subject property is a detached bungalow located on a quiet street, just minutes from downtown Woodstock. The property is situated near schools, restaurants, shops and bars. This property has been well maintained and nearly fully renovated. The roof, furnace, a/c and windows were all updated in the past 7 years. All that’s left to do is paint and potentially add a kitchen downstairs to complete the basement apartment. This property is suitable for a beginner or experienced investor looking to take on a cheap cosmetic fix and flip or rental.
- Detached bungalow
- 1168 sqft above grade
- 1168 sqft basement
- 3+1 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath
- Finished basement with separate entrance and washroom (over 6ft Ceiling, 6ft under bulkheads)
- Lot: 40 ft Frontage x 92 ft Depth
- 100 Amp breaker panel, copper wiring
- Roof is approximately 5 years old
- Windows are newer and in good shape
- Furnace is approximately 6 years old and owned
- A/C unit is 4 years old and owned
- Zoning – R2
- Finish drywall taping and mudding downstairs
- Finish stairs to the basement
- Potential to add kitchen downstairs for basement apartment
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX & FLIP or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $359,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $410,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a completion of the cosmetic renovation this property should sell for at least $460,000 on the MLS
- Purchase today for $50K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 48 Jutland Place sold in November 2020 for $430,000. It is also a detached bungalow with a basement apartment. 48 Jutland has 2+1 beds and 2 baths. The subject property, once completed will have an additional bedroom on the main floor, an extra half bath and superior finishes. We believe that given these additional features and accounting for market appreciation, the subject property would sell for at least $460,000 on the MLS after completing the few remaining renovations.
- 28 Victoria Street South sold in December 2020 for $423,500. It is a 2 bedroom detached brick bungalow. 28 Victoria has a nicely renovated main floor but only 2 bedrooms and a partial basement that is unfinished. The subject property has an additional bedroom and nearly finished basement apartment. We believe that after adjusting for these differences, the subject property would sell for a similar price on the MLS in its current condition.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at email@example.com or call Luca at 647-308-2118. Luca can answer any questions you have.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property.
We will be scheduling one time for all viewings. Afterwards, we will take the best offer. Please give us a call if you are interested or have any questions.
|Disclaimer: The contents of this email are for informational purposes only. We are not home inspectors or appraisers. Please ensure you do your own due diligence.
- Woodstock, ON
- Square Feet:
- Lot Size:
- 40 x 92
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details