We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX and FLIP opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $124,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $225,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation this property should be worth at least $300,000 on the MLS
- Purchase today for $100K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- Unit 46 – 806201 OXFORD RD 29 sold for $222,000 in November 2021. This comparable is a mobile park that sits in the same park as the subject property. The comparable consists of 1 bed 1 bath and is completely outdated throughout. The comparable is similar in size as the subject property. Therefore, after adjustments, we believe this property would sell for at least $225,000 “as-is” on the MLS.
- Unit 63 – 806201 OXFORD RD 29 sold for $310,000 in April 2022. This comparable consists of 2 beds, 1 full bathroom and is approximately 900 sqft. The comparable is very similar to the subject property as it is in need of a full renovation, however it is better maintained. According to the listing, the roof was redone in 2018 and all electrical and plumbing was updated as well. The comparable property does have close access to the lake nearby, thus making it more desirable than the subject property. In its current “as is” condition, adjusting for the lack of water access and lack of upgrades, we believe the subject property would sell for a price around $225,000 on the MLS.
- Unit 40 – 806201 OXFORD RD 29 sold for $310,000 in April 2022. This comparable consists of 2 beds, 1 full bathroom and is approximately 1100 sqft. The comparable has had some updates including a roof put in 2015 and a kitchen reno in 2021 but is outdated in other parts of the home. Therefore, after a complete renovation and given the downturn in the market we believe the subject property would sell for a price around $300,000 on the MLS.