We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX & FLIP or Wholetail opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $649,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $725,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation, it should sell for $850,000 or more on the MLS depending on the finishes
- Purchase today for $75K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 61 Buckthorn sold in April 2021 for $727,000. It is also a detached 2 storey with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. In comparison to the subject property, it has a newer Furnace and A/C and looks better maintained. However, the subject property is larger, has a larger lot and higher MPAC, includes a walkout basement and a new steel roof and garage door. We believe that after making these adjustments, the subject property would sell for a similar price on the MLS in its current condition.
- 51 Hill Trail sold in April 2021 for $805,000. It is also a detached 2 storey with 3 bedrooms, has a slightly smaller lot and the exact same MPAC value as the subject. This property has a newly renovated basement, an additional bathroom and a 1.5 car garage. However the main floor and upstairs are outdated, similar to the subject property. We believe an investor could do a very minor cosmetic reno, add a bathroom in the basement and sell for close to this price on the MLS.
- 9 Cedarvale Avenue sold in March 2021 for $853,000. It is a 3+1 bedroom, 2 storey detached with 2.5 bathrooms. This property has been very modestly renovated (kitchen and washrooms outdated), and also includes a 1 bedroom apartment in the basement. This property is very similar to the subject property in terms of size, lot, layout and walkout basement. We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation and/or the inclusion of a basement apartment, the subject property should sell for at least $850,000 on the MLS, if not more.
- 517 Starwood Drive sold in May 2021 for $925,000. It is also a 3 bedroom, 2 storey detached with a single car garage. This property has been fully, although modestly, renovated (mainly carpet, modest kitchen and washroom). The property sits on a similar lot to the subject property, although it is slightly larger and has a higher MPAC. However the subject property does have a walk out basement and steel roof. We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation with superior finishes, an investor could expect to sell for close to $900,000 on the MLS.