We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent Fix & Flip or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $369,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $420,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation this property should be worth at least $575,000 on the MLS.
- Purchase today for $50K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 562 King George Street sold for $480,000 in June 2021. The comparable property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 car garage. In comparison the subject property the comparable is very outdated inside and is in need of a full cosmetic renovation, however, is better maintained than the subject property. After adjusting for the fact that this comparable has a garage and a finished basement, we believe that the subject property should sell for at least $420,000 as-is on the MLS.
- 449 Arndon avenue sold for $467,000 in September 2021. The comparable property has 2+1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with a finished basement. It also has a detached 1 car garage. In comparison to the subject property the comparable is also outdated, but much better maintained, with some light cosmetic renovations on the main floor. The comparable property still has older carpeting throughout the house, and an older kitchen that needs updating. However, the comparable has one more bathroom in the basement, but one less bedroom as well. We believe that with some light updates and finishing the basement, the subject property would sell at a price similar to the comparable on the MLS.
- 527 King George Street sold for $590,000 in July 2021. It is a 1+2 bedroom and 2 bathroom bungalow on the same street as the subject property. Similar to the subject property it does not have a garage. In comparison to the subject property, the exterior of the house is brick, and it is slightly smaller. The comparable property has been renovated a few years ago and has added a bathroom in the basement. After making these adjustments, we believe that after a full cosmetic renovation the subject property would sell for a price slightly less than this comparable on the MLS.