- 3 beds
- 2.5 baths
- 1729 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $399,999 or Best Offer!
By September 7, 2021
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $50,000 BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: October 21, 2021
Note: The Seller has the option to extend closing by up to 30 days provided that they give the Buyer 21 days notice.
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Fifth Street East – Midland, ON
The subject property is a detached 2 storey in Midland, situated near schools, restaurants, Bayview Park and is walking distance to the Midland Bay. It contains 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and is approximately 1,729 sqft. The property is structurally sound with large upside potential after a cosmetic renovation. It is suitable for a beginner or experienced investor looking to take on a great cosmetic fix and flip.
- Detached 2 Storey
- 1,729 sqft above grade
- 1,076 sqft basement
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath
- 50 ft x 200 ft lot
- 1 car garage
- Unfinished basement
- Furnace is approx. 5 years old
- Windows approx. 15 years old
- Roof replaced 6 years ago
- Cosmetically outdated
- Breaker panel, copper wiring
- Built in 1900
- Full interior cosmetic renovation
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX & FLIP opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $399,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $450,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation, it should sell for around $600,000 on the MLS
- Purchase today for $50K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 16 Fifth Street sold 19 days ago for $500,000. It is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 storey with approx. 1,500 sqft. It sits on a 50 ft x 200 ft lot and has a 2 car garage. The inside is fully outdated but slightly better maintained than the subject property. Adjusting for the condition and the extra garage we believe that the subject property should be worth conservatively $450,000 as-is on the MLS.
- 144 Ninth Street sold in July 2021 for $648,000. It is a detached 2 storey with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage and is approx. 1,800 sqft. It sits on a 50 ft x 150 ft lot and the inside has been almost fully renovated. Therefore, we believe after a full cosmetic renovation of the subject property it should sell for at least $600,000 on the MLS.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sal at 416-993-5279. Sal can answer any questions you have.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property.
We will be scheduling one time for all viewings. Afterwards, we will take the best offer. Please give us a call if you are interested or have any questions.
|Disclaimer: The contents of this email are for informational purposes only. We are not home inspectors or appraisers. Please ensure you do your own due diligence.
- Midland, ON
- Square Feet:
- Lot Size:
- 50 x 200
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
- Year Built:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details