Detached House Available in Cornwall Assigned
|Wholesale Price of $239,999 or Best Offer!
By March 11th, 2022
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $60K BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: June 1st, 2022
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Mercier Crescent, Cornwall, Ontario
About the Property
This 2 storey detached property consists of 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom and is 984 sqft. The siding needs to be repainted and the sunroom is on a slant that needs to be re-leveled but otherwise minimal updates are required. The seller has added laminate flooring throughout the home, repainted, and redid the trims and baseboards. There is one detached car garage and the home sits on a double lot. Property taxes are roughly $1947 for the year. It is currently tenanted for $1300 plus utilities and the buyer will need to assume the tenants. This house is perfect for an investor looking to add an already tenanted property to their portfolio or offer cash for keys to fix and flip.
About the Neighbourhood
The subject property is situated in a desireable neighbourhood in Cornwall. This property is close to amenities such as restaurants, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Wal-Mart, Tim Hortons, LCBO, Grocery stores, Cornwall Hospital and schools. Cornwall is located conveniently North of the 401 and about an hour south of Ottawa.
- 2 storey detached
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 984 sqft above grade
- Crawl space
- Property taxes are $1947
- Breaker panel
- Copper wiring
- Built in 1951
- No A/C
- Furnace and HWT are owned
- Double lot
- Currently rented for $1300 buyer to assume tenants
- Roof redone 8-10 years ago per seller
- Windows redone 8-9 years ago per seller
- 87.5 ft x 104 ft lot size
- Cash for keys to renovate the home
- Paint siding
- Fix the slant in the sunroom
- Minor cosmetic renovation
- Sellers have the option to leave contents behind so we recommend budgeting for junk removal
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent Fix & Flip or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $239,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $300,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full renovation this property should be worth at least $415,000 on the MLS.
- Purchase today for $60K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 3231 DUVAL Avenue sold for $355,500 in January 2022. This detached house is a 2 bed 2 bath unit and is somewhat updated throughout. The comparable is slightly bigger in size but sits on a smaller lot size. The comparable has one more bathroom than the subject property. Therefore, we believe the subject property is worth at least $300,000 on the MLS.
- 3020 PITT Street sold for $420,000 in February 2022. This detached house is a 2 bed 2 bath unit. This partially renovated property is similar in size to the subject property but sits on a smaller lot size. The comparable has one more bathroom than the subject property. After adjustments, and depending on finishes we believe our property would sell for at least $415,000 on the MLS.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at email@example.com or call Jocelyn at 647-930-0291. Jocelyn can answer any questions you have and set up a time to view the property.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property
- Cornwall, ON
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details