Condo Townhouse in Brampton Assigned
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1084 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $749,999 or Best Offer!
By March 7th, 2022
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $60K BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: April 1st, 2022
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Fleetwood Crescent, Brampton, Ontario
About the Property
This condo townhouse consists of 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and is 1084 sqft. The property requies a cosmetic facelift in order to maximize the ARV. This property does not have a garage but there is one dedicated parking spot. Condo fees are $300/month and property taxes are roughly $2657 for the year. Current tenants are moving out March 31st but are currently paying $2500. The Bramalea GO station is only a 10 minute drive from the subject property. This house is perfect for an investor looking for a project to fix and flip or hold as a rental.
About the Neighbourhood
The subject property is situated in a desireable neighbourhood in Bramalea. The property is located about 20 minutes to Pearson Airport. This property is close to countless amenities such as restaurants, Costco, Wal-Mart, Tim Hortons, LCBO, FreshCo, Shopping Centre, Brampton Hospital and schools. Brampton is located conveniently North of the 401 and near the 410 and 407.
- Condo Townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 parking spot
- 1084 sqft above grade
- 542 sqft below grade
- Property taxes are $2657
- Breaker panel
- Copper wiring
- Built in 1971
- Condo fees $300/month
- No A/C
- Furnace is owned
- HWT rented
- Currently rented for $2500 but will come vacant on closing
- Finished basement
- Roof redone 8 years ago
- RM1(A) Zoning
- Full cosmetic renovation
- Sellers have the option to leave contents behind s
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent Fix & Flip or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $749,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $810,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full renovation this property should be worth at least $885,000 on the MLS.
- Purchase today for $60K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 342 Fleetwood Crescent sold for $815,000 in February 2022. This condo townhouse is a 3 bed 2 bath unit and is outdated throughout. The comparable is similar size but has higher condo fees than the subject property. Therefore, we believe the subject property is worth at least $810,000 on the MLS.
- 235 Fleetwood Crescent sold for $900,000 in February 2022. This fully renovated condo townhouse consists of 4 bed 2 bath. The comparable is slightly larger in size but has higher maintenance fees. The comparable also has an attached garage. After adjustments, and depending on finishes we believe our property would sell for at least $885,000 on the MLS.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jocelyn at 647-930-0291. Jocelyn can answer any questions you have and set up a time to view the property.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property
- Brampton, ON
- Square Feet:
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
- Year Built:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details