- 3 beds
- 1.5 baths
- 1100 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $519,999 or Best Offer!
By August 12, 2021
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $60,000 BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: October 12, 2021
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Collins Crescent – Brampton, ON
The subject property is a 2 storey condo townhouse located in the Madoc neighbourhood in Brampton. The property is situated near schools, shops, restaurants and Lakelands village park. This property is structurally sound with large upside potential after a cosmetic renovation. This property is suitable for a beginner or experienced investor looking to take on a cosmetic fix and flip or add a rental to their portfolio.
- Condo Townhouse
- 2 storey
- 1,100 sqft above grade
- 550 sqft basement
- 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath
- Partially finished basement
- Fuse panel, aluminum wiring
- Built in 1978
- Condo fees: $357/month
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent FIX & FLIP or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $519,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $580,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation, it should sell for $675,000 or more on the MLS depending on the finishes
- Purchase today for $60K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 83 Collins Cres sold in 24 days ago for $580,000. It is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 2 storey condo townhouse in the same complex as the subject property. In comparison to the subject property, it has the same bedrooms and bathrooms, slightly more square footage and a similar MPAC value. The inside of this comparable is cosmetically outdated and needs a full renovation similar to the subject property. Therefore, we believe that the subject property would sell for a similar price on the MLS as-is
- 95 Collins Cres sold in May 2021 for $675,000. It is also in the same complex as the subject property with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. This property has been mostly renovated a few years ago with the exception of the bathroom. The subject property also has a similar MPAC value to this comparable. We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation of the subject property it should sell for at least this comparable on the MLS and possibly more if an investor uses nicer finishes.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at email@example.com or call Sal at 416-993-5279. Sal can answer any questions you have.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property.
We will be scheduling one time for all viewings. Afterwards, we will take the best offer. Please give us a call if you are interested or have any questions.
|Disclaimer: The contents of this email are for informational purposes only. We are not home inspectors or appraisers. Please ensure you do your own due diligence.
- Brampton, ON
- Square Feet:
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details