- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1082 sqft
|Wholesale Price of $319,999 or Best Offer!
By May 31, 2021
Realtors bring your clients, just add your commission to the purchase price!
Purchase this Property Today for $70,000 BELOW Market Value!
Closing Date: June 30, 2021
**Due to COVID-19 restrictions sight unseen offers are preferred.**
Camelot Drive – Sudbury, ON
The subject property is a detached bungalow with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and is approx. 1,082 sqft above grade. It is located in the Minnow Lake neighbourhood which is in one of the nicest areas in Sudbury. The property is situated near amenities, parks and schools. The property was fully renovated upstairs 6 years ago and has been well maintained since. With a separate entrance and lots of basement height there is potential for an investor to convert the basement into a legal secondary suite. Alternatively, an investor could Wholteail the subject property as-is. The property is suitable for a beginner or experienced investor looking for a great Wholetail or BRRR opportunity in Sudbury.
- Detached bungalow
- 1,082 sqft above grade
- 1,082 sqft basement
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate entrance
- Basement is finished with 7 ft – 8 ft ceiling height
- Lot: 50 ft Frontage x 100 ft Depth
- New roof
- New windows
- New Furnace
- Zoning – R1-5
- Built in 1972
- Convert basement into legal secondary unit
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent Wholetail or BRRR opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $319,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $390,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after converting the property into a legal duplex it should be worth $450,000-$475,000
- Purchase today for $70K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 531 Greenbriar sold in April 2021 for $393,300. It is a detached bungalow with 3+2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is 1,020 sqft. The inside is well maintained but cosmetically outdated. It sits on a 50 foot x 125 foot lot and has the same MPAC value as the subject property. In comparison to the subject property this comparable is identical. Therefore, we believe the subject property should be worth approximately $390,000 as-is on the MLS.
- 685 Camelot Dr sold in May 2021 for $380,000. It is a detached bungalow with 3+1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is 1,000 sqft. The inside is well maintained but more cosmetically outdated than the subject property. It sits on a 50 foot x 100 foot lot and has a $20K lower MPAC value than the subject property. We believe that this property is comparable to subject property except the inside is slightly more outdated and it has a lower MPAC.
|If You’re Interested….
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sal at 416-993-5279. Sal can answer any questions you have.
Please Do Not Go Directly to the Property.
We will be scheduling one time for all viewings. Afterwards, we will take the best offer. Please give us a call if you are interested or have any questions.
|Disclaimer: The contents of this email are for informational purposes only. We are not home inspectors or appraisers. Please ensure you do your own due diligence.
- Sudbury, ON
- Square Feet:
- Lot Size:
- 50 x 100
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
Call 647-930-0291 for more details