We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent Fix & Flip or Rental opportunity.
- Wholesale Price: $749,999 or Best Offer
- We believe that this property is worth $825,000 as-is on the MLS
- We believe that after a full cosmetic renovation this property should be worth at least $950,000 on the MLS.
- Purchase today for $75K BELOW MARKET VALUE
- 26 Owen Avenue sold for $870,000 in October 2021. The comparable property has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and is approximately 1700sqft. In comparison to the subject property, it has the same number of bedrooms, and bathrooms, but it is slightly larger than the subject. Cosmetically, the comparable property is outdated but very nicely maintained. There are a few areas of the house which have been renovated (basement flooring, bathroom flooring, vanity) but majority of the house is in need of a cosmetic renovation. The comparable also has a pool in the backyard, similar to the subject property. We believe that the subject property would sell for a price slightly lower than the comparable in its current condition, on the MLS.
- 105 Rennie Drive sold for $998,000 in October 2021. The comparable property has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and is approximately 1620sqft. In comparison to the subject property, it has 2 more bedrooms, equal number of bathrooms and is similar in size. The comparable property underwent a full cosmetic renovation in majority of the house, including the kitchen, bathrooms, living room and basement. The bedrooms on the main floor are slightly dated but very well maintained. In comparison to the subject property, the comparable has 2 more bedrooms, is slightly larger, but does not have a pool. After a full cosmetic renovation, and fixing a leak in the pool, we believe that the subject property would sell for a price slightly less than the comparable on the MLS.