Aurora Road, Stouffville, ON
Single family detached property with lots of future potential. The subject property is located at the corner of Aurora Road and Woodbine Ave and sits on a large 120 ft x 150 ft lot. Situated near the property is the highway 404, town of Aurora, retail shopping and more. This property is perfect for a beginner or experienced investor looking to take on a cheap fix and flip or rental.
Note: The property is currently occupied by a tenant paying $2,300 per month. The seller has agreed to have the property vacant on closing. The seller has never had any issues with the current tenants (they have always paid on time and have kept the property in great condition). They would love to stay at the property if given the chance but also understand they may have to leave. The existing tenants would be open to paying up to $3,000 per month if given the opportunity to stay. An investor could potentially increase the rent for the existing tenants and add a 1 bedroom basement apartment for increased cash flow.
- 1 full storey sidesplit
- 1260 sqft above grade
- 761 sqft basement
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- 120 ft Frontage x 150 ft Depth
- RU Zoning
- Furnace is owned and approximately 2 years old.
- Hot water tank is owned and about 2 years old
- New roof
- Windows are in good shape
- Breaker panel
- Separate entrance through garage. New buyer could turn the basement into a 1 bedroom apartment
- Light cosmetic renovation (floors and baseboards – main floor)
- New flooring and trim in basement
- Add washroom and bedroom in basement