Tupper Street East, Alliston, ON
Multifamily detached property on a large lot with amazing upside potential! The subject property is located in the growing town of Alliston, Ontario. As of August 4th, Alliston is now on the Simcoe LINX bus route, connecting residents to the Bradford Go Station. The property is just off of Highway 89 and walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, banks and many other amenities. The property is registered with the city as a “residential property with five self contained units”. It is currently operating as a 4 unit as one tenant occupies two units but can be converted back to 5 units. This property is suitable for an experienced investor willing to take on a large renovation with the potential for either large upside on a Flip or great Cashflow on a rental. You currently can’t find a detached property listed in Alliston for under $499k, let alone a multi family!
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be setting up a showing for this property. ALL OFFERS MUST BE SIGHT UNSEEN. The seller and family members currently live at the property. The family members will not accommodate showings as they are embarrassed of the condition/mess of their property and will not allow people in their homes. The seller previously listed the home in 2016 and faced the same challenge, which is why she is now selling privately. Fortunately the property WILL be VACANT upon possession.
- 1 Full Storey, Partial Second Storey
- $410,000 Assessed Value (MPAC)
- 2,426 sqft above grade
- 806 sqft basement
- 10 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
- Lot Size: 66 ft Frontage x 131 ft Depth
- 1 car detached garage
- Boiler and Electric Heating
- No central air conditioning
- Two Hot Water Tanks, one is 15 years old and the other is 1 year old (both owned).
- Garage and a portion of the house will need new roof.
- Breaker panel
- Residential and Commercial Property Taxes – one unit was used as a commercial workshop by previous owner.
- Needs a full cosmetic renovation – some flooring is newer and may be kept
- New windows
- Roof repair
- Junk removal – seller may leave some junk/furniture behind
- Exterior updates – new siding, landscaping, etc.
Unit 1 – Bachelor – Living room, Kitchenette, 3pc Bath
Unit 2 – 3 Bedroom – Living room, Dining room, Kitchenette, 4pc Bath
Unit 3 – 5 Bedroom (main floor and second storey) – Living room, Full kitchen, 2 Bath (4pc and 3pc)
Unit 4 – 2 Bedroom – Living room, Den, Full Kitchen, 3pc Bath
Garage – Currently setup as a workshop, and has an attic.