|Laidlaw Street, Timmins, Ontario
Offer Date: FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Closing Date: May 18th, 2023
** Realtors bring us a client and add your commission on top of the purchase price**
About the Property
Fantastic opportunity for flippers or investors looking to add a buy and hold to their portfolio. This 2-story 1203sq/ft detached property is currently in mid renovation, however needs some work to get it to its full value. This property hosts 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. The kitchen and first-floor flooring have been updated recently but a buyer may want to upgrade them with better finishes. There is also a leak in the air vent which would need to be replaced. The electrical has been updated and is running off a breaker panel and the wiring throughout is copper. This property is perfect for an investor looking for a spring fix and flip or BRRR project.
About the Neighbourhood
The subject property is situated in a conveniently located neighborhood in Timmins. The subject property is surrounded by a variety of amenities. Highway 101 is only a 3-minute drive away. Food Basics, Dollarama, Walmart, LCBO, and more are located within a 15-minute drive. The Timmins transit terminal is only a 3-minute drive away. Timmins/Victor M. Power Airport is only a 16-minute drive away. Property Details
- Detached 2 storey
- 2 bedrooms as per MPAC (main floor has 1 bedroom, second floor loft used as bedroom)
- 1 bathroom
- 1203 sqft above grade
- Crawl space basement
- Breaker panel & copper wire
- The tankless water heater is 2 years old and owned.
- The furnace is owned and is at least 7 years old.
- There is no A/C
- The roof was redone 12 years ago.
- Windows are dated
- Gravel driveway for two spots
- Built-in 1938
- Property taxes are $2097/year
- Lot size is 30ftx100ft
- Full cosmetic renovation
- Replace roof and fix air vent where there is currently a leak
- Consider updating the windows
- General Landscaping
- Seller has the option to leave junk behind so we would recommend budgeting for junk removal